You will process our customer orders and supplier orders in our IT merchandise management system and organize logistical processes on your own responsibility.
In day-to-day business you will work closely with the managing director, customers, suppliers and service providers.
You should have the following requirements:
- completed school education, preferably Abitur
- Completed commercial training
- Good command of spoken and written English. Ideally knowledge of the Polish language
- Familiarity with MS Office applications
- High communication skills, reliability and diligence
You can expect a secure and crisis-proof job in a successful company.
You work independently from your home office
- Generate your own leads
- Classic cold calling
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Upselling to existing customers
- Preparation of offers and their follow-up
- Active sale of fresh and frozen poultry products
- Work experience in sales, customer care and cold calling
- Independent way of working
- Ideally experience in the meat/poultry industry
- Foreign language skills are an advantage
If possible, please send your complete application by e-mail to:
Your application will of course be treated as strictly confidential.